We’re looking for a talented and super ambitious WordPress developer to join our full-time team. You need to be extremely experienced in WordPress development, specifically theme development. Some of the attributes we’re looking for in the new guy (or gal of course) includes:
- Extensive experience with WordPress architecture, custom content types and plugins
- Strong understanding of PHP
- Experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Experience with version control (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of best practices (standard naming conventions, code styles, security, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with responsive web development
- Intermediate understanding of coding SEO-friendly sites
- Willingness to share and receive knowledge with the rest of the development team through collaboration and peer review
- An unhealthy love for customer support
A bit of everything. You’ll help us develop new themes, new plugins, and help keep our older products functioning like well-oiled machines. All of our team members, regardless of job title, offer support to our customers so you’ll need to be happy getting stuck in. You’ll be working remotely. In your pyjamas.
If you’re a web designer jedi, then you’re just the right person for us.
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Very knowledgeable in WordPress theme customization
- You work on a mac
- Availability to skype or IM regularly
- You don’t need to be micro-managed
- HTML5/CSS3/JQuery Familiarity
- High-quality work, with pixel perfect details.
- Create designs, icons and layouts for themes.
- Designing other promotional stuff as requirement like banners etc.
Front End Developer:
As a Front-end Developer you’ll be bringing the latest techniques to all our properties, making sure it’s usable as well as functional.
- Strong knowledge of modern Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3).
- An interest in or experience with responsive design, jQuery mobile, or other approaches to designing for mobile users.
- Ability to develop across browsers and platforms.
- Experience with WordPress is plus.
- Plenty of experience with “slicing-n-dicing” in Photoshop.
- Experience with git, subversion, or other source control tools.
- An eye for typography, whitespace, and other details that occur at the intersection of design and code.
How to Apply?
If you think you’d fit the bill and are hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in the WordPress space, then send us details about you and your work through our contact form over here.
Be sure to tell us all about yourself, why you’d make a great addition and details about your previous work. Make sure you include the following at a minimum:
Details of your experience
- Links to previous work, portfolio or personal site
- Skype ID
- Looking forward to hearing from you and good luck!